Saturday, April 01, 2006

I Come Crawling Back...


IM BACK BLOGGING! I know everyone everywhere is throwing a frickin parade. Truth is, I deleted the first in a moment of depression, but then I felt the blog-void creep up on me and remind me incessantly of my mental internment. I kept thinking "ooh, Im going to blog this! EVERYONE needs to hear it!" but then I remembered I didnt have one and...you get the point.

An update of my life as of yet: soon to be moving out and getting an apartment, now working 4 PM to 1 AM (varying from 10 PM to 7 AM, really) at UPS filing and generally being their errandboy. Hey, it pays, and crime doesnt, so it hashes out, right?

In closing I have to say that Im eternally grateful to have my blog back. It keeps my brain in check, and its a nice screaming place when Im mad...which is often. Blogs are so great! I think Ill hold mine to my bosom (dont ask why I just wrote that word) and sigh incessantly for hours.

Happy Daylight Savings Time...Day.

2 Comments:

Blogger rambouillet said...

WOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You're back! You're back! You're back!

I will also hold your blog closely and sign incessantly for hours on end!

:)

10:21 AM  
Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

See, if I sigh incessantly, its okay, but with anyone else it passes into weirdland. But thanks anyway!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home