Saturday, April 01, 2006

Gun Show

I went to the gun show last weekend. This is one of the primary reasons for my restarting my blog (because people need to KNOW what I saw at the show!) HERES THE LIST!
  • Gyrojet pistol! One of the ones designed in the 60s that fires rocket-propelled ammunition!
  • Lotsa pretty Colt pocket pistols. Such good prices, such great deals...
  • A non-Class III Fabrique Nationale P-90 SMG. I was unaware that they were producing them for civvy purchase. It was sweet. I held it and wept inside.
  • A whole rack of Winchester 1897 trench guns. Decent prices, too. Ill get out eventually.
  • One of the new Kel-Tec PLR-16 AR-15 pistols in .223 caliber. I purposely sought one out so I could hold it and see what it was like. The verdict: swank.

I saw alot of nice things, blah blah blah, and I was on my way out when I was making my round of the back wall when I spotted IT out of the corner of my eye. My Beefalo-senses tingling, I swung around to face what I thought was my peripheral vision playing tricks on me. But no, there, in all its glory, was a Calico. A bloody Calico. With a thumbhole stock. They made like 10 with thumbhole stocks. I almost had heart failure. $550?! A STEAL! I couldnt buy it, but oooooooh how I could hold it. If its at the next show, I swear Im buying it. I took a picture with my phone so I will remember what to set my sights on for the next one. Sigh....

1 Comments:

Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

Gun shows keep me alive. Well, actually, Diet sodie pop keeps me alive, but the gun show is an added boost. It makes me giddy!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home