Thursday, May 11, 2006

Comcast is my good good friend

Now that I have high speed internet, Im not sure what to do with it. So far Ive downloaded Sifl and Olly episodes, Mystery Science Theater episodes, Firefly episodes...and I cant think of anything else to do with it. Ah well.

It turns out I have to wait till I get 300 hours at UPS before I can get my new position. It should only be a week or two, but Im waiting with bated breath until then. A two dollar raise is something to look forward to for sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alisa said...

hmmm 2 dollars an hour IS a significant increase

52 weeks a year at 40 hours a week = 2080 works hours in a year

2080 x $2 = $4160

and 4160 divided by 12 Months = $346.66 per month

That's quite a chunk of change!

(btw I did NOT know you had re-started your blog! thanks for leaving a comment on mine so I could find you again)

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home