Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Halle Berry is a retard

I saw a picture of Halle Barry portraying Storm in the new X-Men movie. First off, I cant stand her. Shes a crappy actress and ruined Catwoman, if that is even humanly possible. Secondly, has anyone else noticed how her hair has changed more and more in all the X-Men Movies? In the new one, its changed again. I think her hair has developed a different psyche and soon will consume her retarded body. A scientific study was conducted to determine what her hair will look like in the next X-Men movie. The result is the picture you see:

Millions of dollars of tax money went into funding this research.

2 Comments:

Blogger rambouillet said...

Dag. I can't WAIT til her retarded body is overcome! And I'm thankful my tax dollars went to such asticious (sp?) research.

12:08 PM  
Blogger rambouillet said...

WHATevah!!!!!!!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home