Wednesday, October 03, 2007

New toy

Or at least new to my readership. A beautiful Taurus Tracker in .357 mag--truly, a delight to shoot. I took to the range a week after I got it and put 100 rounds of .357 and 50 rounds of .38 Special through it and I am extremely satisfied with its performance. For those who say that the .357 kicks too much, I saw pshaw. This thing is a breeze! My only complaint is the sights are a tad off and I wasnt really concentrating on accuracy the first time out. Next time, though, Ill float the sights and things will be peachy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

You have enough weight on that pistol to smooth out the .357 when my Ruger Security Six is much lighter and kicks like a mule when cycling the .357 rounds. I have found the .38 Specials loaded to the top of the chart are more than stout enough to take down a whitetail. Nice acquisition though!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home