Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Regrettably, I have decided to delete my blog (again). At least Im giving fair warning this time, right? I feel that my blog has declined to the point that I can no longer post random thoughts or encouraging sentiments and I only have the clout to post depressing little tidbits no one really wants to read. Maybe some day Ill feel like blogging again ( or have ample reason to); until that time Ill just continue to lurk on the same old blogs--you know who you are--and keep my thoughts in head, unless otherwise prompted. Or not prompted. Whatever.

(insert corny bunk here)

Adios. Ill leave the site up for another week or so then delete it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alisa said...

Be sure to pop by my site and let me know your new URL when you decide to blog again!

Best wishes. :)

4:57 AM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

I hate to see you go, amigo. Sigh.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home