Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Time for some updates

Its been a while, I admit. I would say things have been hectic, but they REALLY havent been--I just havent had the proper motivation to blog. Rejoice, good people, for I have returned. Like MacArthur, minus the cool pipe.

Unforunately for me, I have to work on Thanksgiving. This is what I like to call "corporate whoring". Dell requires a skeleton crew at UPS over the holiday; this translates to "find the only guy than can run the operation back to front and make him sit on his duff". Appropriately, all my striving for excellence and trying to learn other tasks to further myself have backfired in my face. At least Ill make double pay so I can afford all the pistols Ill be buying in two months. Speaking of which...

Now that the Democrats have Congress over their knee, I had better get cracking on buying the exotic firearms that I want. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Feinstein, Kennedy, Conyers and the others will try to pass more bogus anti-Second Amendment legislation. We made such solid progress, too...

4 Comments:

Blogger Demosthenes said...

Don't worry - it'll ALL get vetoed anyway.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Alisa said...

Would legislation dealing with the Constitution have to go through the Supreme Court?

3:22 PM  
Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

Alisa, I think if they have a sufficient majority it passes anyway. Of course, they wouldnt immediately go to a Constitutional rewrite--they would pull some "large caliber rifle ban" like theyve tried before that has no specific limit so it can be dwindled down to ANY caliber.

Go figure. Like I said, better buy em now so the ATF doesnt know.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

I think we should all go out and buy a couple of pistols anyway, just to stimulate the economy. I'm thinking .480...

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home