Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bring on the Tums

Sorry its been so long since a post. Its been hectic. Like "geez Jon, someone just broke into your truck and tried to steal it" and "your high school pal is getting married" and "I have no money for Christmas" hectic. Good stuff, eh? Good thing I have the chalky, fruit flavored goodness of Tums.

Relatedly, I missed my Biology exam because my truck's ignition was crapped out so I bombed THAT class. I havent told my parents this yet because frankly, Im pissed at it myself. Im getting all these feelings of failure to the human race and yadda yadda, so Im heading out this weekend with a pal from work to go deer hunting. Oh yes, good people, I get to hunt game this year after all. Ill post pics after I make my kill. Note my confidence.

Does it feel like Christmas? I dont think it does. Maybe Christmas requires children running around screaming about Santa.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hopalong Cassidy said...

Since you have "no money for Christmas", use a Martha Stewart Christmas gift idea and wrap up some Tums for Christmas presents and give them out to family and friends. That way you guarantee your family and friends a Christmas they will never forget.

Sorry to hear about your truck problem and that you missed your exam. Good luck hunting.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

bag a big 'un. Went the other day myself and fired twice... missed twice...double sigh.

sorry about the exam.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

bag a big 'un. Went the other day myself and fired twice... missed twice...double sigh.

sorry about the exam.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

bag a big 'un. Went the other day myself and fired twice... missed twice...double sigh.

sorry about the exam.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Demosthenes said...

ol frustrated writer is pulling a classic Max Hedrun there.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home