Sunday, May 21, 2006

Im going to lose fingers, I just know it

Finally, we have live entertainment in the apartment! we have the styrofoam target set up in the living room so we can throw knives at it (with a little practice, knife throwing is a snap and its really fun. Tell your kids!) Im still debating whether its thick enough for the crossbow--its about 3 inches thick, but its debateable. Ballistic tests are in order!

Also, now that I have space, I think Ill get a recipe for ballistic gellatin and whip a batch up for my next trip to a ranch so I can have a nice coffee table (take the block of gellatin and case it in a pine frame...oh baby, classy furniture). Ive also come to the conclusion that it is a viable possibility that I am, indeed, an extremist. Its depressing now to go to a gun show and try to talk to a dealer about the suggested price of a weapon and they have no idea what Im saying. I mean, do car nuts get screwy looks? Of course not, and Im definitely not blurring the line between cars and guns. Sorry my posts keep drifting back to this stuff, but Im really out of ideas and Im only posting to let you all know Im still breathing.

2 Comments:

Blogger rambouillet said...

I'm glad you're still breathing... hey, less than a week and we'll be in Arizona!!!!

6:51 AM  
Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

to that I give a hearty BEEEEEEYAM!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home