Friday, July 21, 2006

An Inconvenient Person

Al Gore! His movie, An Inconvenient Truth, has caused widespread tree-hugging across the nation this summer. I watched a clip for it, because global warming just might have some validity--but when Al Gore introduced himself as "the man who used to be the next President of the United States" I remembered that, oh yes, Al Gore is still moping about the 2000 election, and I dont believe a word he will ever say. Its really sad. I dont trust him or anyone affiliated with him--after Day After Tomorrow, where Hollywood showed it had undeniable ties with Gore and his whacky pals, I cannot stomach anything they say.

Sad, aint it? I guess we'll just have to wait ten years to see if we all die from melting ice caps and angry drowning polar bears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home