Thursday, April 06, 2006

"Warned you I tried. Listen, you did not. Now screwed we all will be."

I think global warming is bunk. There are alot of reasons I think global warming is bunk; for one, I think the geological cycle has more validity than "we are depleting a rapidly replinishing resource." Does everyone know that ozone replenshes? Cause, uh...it does. Surprise, surprise. We're talking in the metric tons per second. Im sure everyone also takes into considering the Montreal Protocol of 1986. The good ol MP of '86 insures that the developed nations of the world are weeding themselves off of R-22 coolants used in air conditioners and chlorofluorocarbon-producing material, such as aerosol sprays by replacing them with HCFCs and other eligible compounds...but Im sure everyone knew that already. I worked for an air conditioner company, I had to read the stupid Protocol parameters in my endless spare time.

Im sure even if the entire planet decided to pay heed to global warming and do a complete 180 turn, we would all die in a terrible atmospheric conflagration within 10 years. Wait, we'rent they saying that in the 70s? I wish we could get an honest look at an issue besides inflamed scaremongering by "concerned induhviduals" and special interest groups.

3 Comments:

Blogger Demosthenes said...

I'm personally going to go buy a new bottle of hairspray in protest...

3:36 PM  
Blogger Demosthenes said...

Oh wait, I don't use hairspray...maybe THAT'S my problem!

3:36 PM  
Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

Writer, funny you should mention it; I contemplated using the meteor bit in the post but deleted it as an afterthought. Great minds think alike!

Demo--you shameful man. I dont use it either. I like my hair wild and free! But mostly wild.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home