Monday, July 24, 2006

I posted a comment on another person's blog (who shall remain unnamed) in response to the question "What moment made you feel elated" or some such thing. I posted a response about how I remember getting a 36 on my ACT and feeling great. Someone posting in anonymity responded with:

Uh, I don't think I'd be bragging if I'd made a 36 out of a possible 1500, duh.

I wont post a response on the person's blog saying how stupid Anonymous is for this statement, but Ill retort on my own to satiate my own need for written superiority. Youre thinking of the SAT, Anon. It goes to 1600, not 1500. You have shown the planet that you are a tard, and a cowardly one at that. Way to go! Better get this out of my system in my own domain to not seem like a jerk (heh)

2 Comments:

Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

Wait... you mean if I scored a 36 on the SAT that wasn't good? I thought the bar graphs showed there that I was in a class of my own... oh wait... the wrong freakin' class...sigh.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Demosthenes said...

Please of please share the blog that you posted on! This is too rich. Opportunities like this don't come around every day. At least let ME have fun with it!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home