Friday, August 04, 2006

Comcast is no longer sweet

I learned last week that Comcast Cable is making a deal with Time Warner to transfer control of the cable in this area. This means that I will now have to put up with the crappy service of a company that actually thought it was a good idea to purchase AOL when they lost 976,000 customers last quarter (thats the actual number). Goodie. The whole point of me getting cable internet was to get away from the parasitic software AOL provides and get faster internet. I can guarantee that it will slow down after the transfer.

Gar! Hippies!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alisa said...

I have aol free through time warner and have had it so for about six months now. AOL has recently announced to all it's "loyal" customers that they are moving to free AOL and AOL will be financed by advertisement.

Great fun. It is very invasive software. I hope they move to an internet based website similar to that of Yahoo.

The only reason I have AOL is for the military chat I like to go to.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

AOL is from the devil. Took a 20 minute tirade to get them to take me off of their service. arrrggghhh

9:06 AM  
Blogger Demosthenes said...

I HATE Time Warner cable, yet sadly it is my only option up here for cable TV. I thought Monopolies were illegal?

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home