Sunday, August 20, 2006

A Temporal Oddity

Starting tomorrow, Im back in college. Hooray for me! After a nice little three semester soul search, Im hitting the books once more soundly with my head. The fellers at work say that I wont be able to juggle school and work at the same time, but then again, they said I couldnt cut 14 hours of work down to six. And I did. So smooch my overachieving kiester. My ACT scores should ensure my free passage--if not, UPS will kindly pick up the tab. Nice gig, eh? I think Ill take Biology for starters along with a little algebra. I feel the need for mathematics. My brain is starved for information.

Also wik (get it?) I have this old flute that I pulled out of the trash in high school (it was an old teachers flute and my band director chucked it since its not worth much....) and I brought it back to Dallas to pawn, but I realized its not worth that much so I think Ill learn to play. I can figger it out. I already play horn, so why not a step down (hyuk hyuk) to woodwinds?

In other news, my cube mate is most likely going to move down to Austin. This is quite depressing--if he does, Ill get another promotion, but its a really sorry consolation. The crew of three in my department (all three of us are 20) will be down to two.

3 Comments:

Blogger Demosthenes said...

You are a veritable Renaissance man! Good luck with your studies.

5:48 AM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

good luck to you my man. i know you will kick some academic butt but really, i worry about this fascination you have with math. that can't be healthy

1:17 PM  
Blogger rambouillet said...

Here here to Demo & Writer's comments!!!

And yes... I get it: Also Also wik (wink)

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home