Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Here's what you've been waiting for...

  • My cousin got married this weeked in a muck of family I hardly remember and new family which Ill soon forget. I tell ya, Im eloping when my its my turn to get hitched. Maybe its because I worked for a wedding company, but I just bear weddings. Too much pomp, too much circumstance, not enough sensibility.
  • My dad called last week and said he had a dog come into the clinic with severe intestinal problems and they couldnt figure out what was wrong. They ran barium tests and the usual other stuff, and when they finally got around to performing a x-ray they found three tampons twisted in his small intestine. Thats....pretty gross. Poor doggy.
  • I ran into a girl in Sociology. By random chance, she attends the same church (denomination, anyway) that I do, doesnt mind my avid gunnuttery, and is cute. Suh-weet.
  • I went out and bought an iPod Nano last week. ITS FREAKING AWESOME! I remember the good ol days of tape decks and CD players, and Im stunned and amazed that I can drop this thing and the song doesnt skip. Call me old fashioned. I thought it would be a frivolous purchase till I realized it weighs like 4 ounces and holds 700 songs.

Peace out homies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

Excellent stuff. Poor dog. Enjoy the nano!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home