Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A REALLY quick update

  • met a girl in Sociology. She might be crazy. I might be screwed. More on this later.
  • Had a wedding this weekend. Lots of people saying "I knew you when you were yay high". More on this later.
  • Im so close to 21 I can taste it. Raging Bull 454? Most definitely. Also, most definitely more on this later.
  • iPod. More...later...
  • Weiner dog with tampons in the intestines. Youll love it...when I tell you about it later.

The tension is unbearable, no?

3 Comments:

Blogger Demosthenes said...

I'll say. I'm so excited, I'm about to wet myself over here. :)

8:01 AM  
Blogger Alisa said...

I think I know what happened to the weiner dog....

I can empathize on #3



but the other 3 have me hanging on my seat :)

3:48 PM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

I've got to stop reading these in reverse...

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home