Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Work is driving me crazy. We're stupidly understaffed with more work than we've had since Ive been there and frankly, Im getting sick of being there 11 hours a day before getting up way too early (for me, anyway) to go to a class that I couldnt care less about taught by a teacher who has evident disdain for me and "my kind". I would post about something else, but I cant think of any cohesive thought that doesnt apply to lack of sleep, bad dreams, lack of personal life, or work. Wait, here comes one...

My co-worker and I were debating the truth of Bowling for Columbine, which is unabashedly the worst piece of propaganda ever. He said he couldnt imagine someone wanting to shoot up their school and furthermore he didnt know anyone in his school who wanted to either. Seriously? I guess that makes me more screwed up than I originally thought. I would expand on this, but Im out of steam and time and I just figured I would touch bases before I crashed this morning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alisa said...

When the class is over maybe you can lodge a formal complaint with the Dean? No one should feel harrassed in an environment where they are paying for services. The teacher is providing a service and their personal beliefs/biases shouldn't infringe on your right to receive the education in the subject matter that you have paid for.

5:04 AM  
Blogger Demosthenes said...

I say just kick him or her in the shins. That usually works. If ya shoot 'em then they don't learn nuthin. :)

12:24 PM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

I agree that it was propoganda fecal matter but what do you expect from Mr. Moore?

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home