Monday, December 17, 2007

Im still around..

I havent posted in a while, so a quick update:

Ive been too busy with school (or rather, failing school) and the sudden bum-rush at work to do anything but cram, work, and sleep. So now that school is over and Im back to square one in the "what to do in life" department, I have no clue what to do. C'est la vie.

My bike still isnt running. It ran for a while, but the fuel/air mixture is still off, and the plugs were fouled, and the new plugs I got dont fit my socket (which was impossible to find in the first place), etc. etc. Why cant anything ever be SIMPLE?

For Thanksgiving, my sister, brother and law and myself stopped quickly by my great grandmother's house before humping back to New Mexico for a delightful week snowed in. We were trying to work on the house, but the elements prevented us from getting much done. Hey, theres always New Years for labor!

We're still 300 something days from the election, and Im already sick of the pandering. None of you people need to be president. Go fight it out in the Cage o' Pain and the winner can be the new boss.

Thats all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home