Monday, May 22, 2006

But...He'll see the BIG BOARD!


I tried the crossbow on my knife target. As I predicted, it didnt penetrate (well, I sort of predicted it)! I lined up for the second shot and BAM! The bowstring broke! Dangit! There goes all my indoor fun! I knew I shouldve ordered a spare string! Now I have a nice whelp on my hand and no crossbow. Im down in the dumps, for sooth.

In other news, its only a few days till my grandparents 50th anniversary, and I must declare that I am solidly stoked. Most of my family is gathering in a secret, undisclosed location in Arizona for sacred rituals, seances, and hot dogs. I cant wait! Ill only get to be there for a few days, but any time spent with my family is time well spent!

As for the picture...go watch Dr. Strangelove. "Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!" HAHAHAHAHA...that movie makes me roll.

2 Comments:

Blogger rambouillet said...

Can you bring the bow to Arizona?? Is it hard to shoot?

6:12 AM  
Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

well, I would, but there are two hangups:

I cant make it to Arizona
the bow broke

Im so sad right now.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home