Monday, May 29, 2006

Good NUUs

Cause Karalynz started blogging again. I suppose the absence is forgiveable. After all, my suppositions are freakin' law. her addy is thenuu.blogspot.com, I think. She posted a snide comment on a recent post, so go from there.

Anyhoo, Ill tell you all about something that makes me a happy child inside: I found a site that has a huge selection of old game MIDI music! It brings back marvelous memories: the strained melodies of Secret of Monkey Island, the annoying Japanese wailing of Zelda, and all the other games that brought me thousands of hours of entertainment in the mid to late 90s. Good times. Also, swing by www.the-underdogs.info for the latest in Abandonware games (Abandonware is a term for a program that has been ditched by the company that made it because it is too old to be sold for profit, so they make it free for download! All those old games, for free! LEGALLY!)
Life may suck, but abandonware makes me giddy.

1 Comments:

Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

Get it? Good news..NUUs...

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home