Friday, April 28, 2006

Ka-Twanga goes the felony charges

I received my pistol crossbow in the mail on Tuesday. Ever since then, strange things have been happening around the neighborhood. For instance, a strange crossbow bolt was found in the neighbors window. Ahem...must be falling from the sky! It didnt damage the window, it just got stuck in the corner when it richoted. I mean, when it fell from the sky.

This sucker is great! Too bad we cut down the tree in the back yard. If I want a squirrel, then I have to venture in the front, and that is sure to get me in hot water. Luckily, the local Sonic has a back lot that has happy rabbits (go figure) prancing about at night, oblivious to guys in white trucks with pistol crossbows. time for a lesson in paranoia! Brando and I have been brainstorming on ways to improve ballistic performance so itll actually kill a rabbit in one shot, so we dont have to chase it down and lance it to death with knives. Its not quite accurate enough for a solid head shot, yet. Gimme a few days. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH...I need a bigger crossbow now. Shouldve gone for the 120 pounder...or a manriki chain!

1 Comments:

Blogger rambouillet said...

Dang, I need to come partake in some of the action. Sounds fun!

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home