Monday, April 24, 2006

Ramblin'

I keep having stupid dreams. I used to not have memorable dreams at all (my family will argue the point--when I was 10 I had nightmares that woke everyone up every night, for a year or so--least I grew out of the sleep walking, bloodcurdling scream stage) but now I have dreams every night, and I vividly remember most of them. Strangely enough, a considerable amount of them in the last few months have involved my great grandmother's house in Lohn, and none of them have been pleasant; all of them have had really disturbing auras or twists or something that removes all the fuzzy feelings I get when I think of her house. Its starting to get bothersome.

My crossbow didnt come in the mail today and Im brooding over it. I work for UPS, so shoulding I get automatic priority for my packages? only jesting. This brings up a recurring thought ive been having...If I go postal, should I go somewhere besides work? I think all my coworkers are packing heat.

in closing (I swear Im wrapping it up) we get the Quick section of the Dallas Morning News at our desks at work (its a section of the paper with tidbits of news and odds and ends; basically a summary of the previous day). There are comics in the back, and they have Brewster Rockit in there. Ive never seen the strip till now and it makes me laugh my head off. Todays (I couldnt find it on the internet) featured their ship getting cutbacks so they couldnt buy guns, so the girl sarcastically said they would just have to point their fingers and go "bang bang", and Brewstir told her to stop wasting ammo. Man, I was rolling.

3 Comments:

Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

If I had an inside connection with UPS I would be intercepting packages that sounded tempting. Hey, wait...

10:06 AM  
Blogger rambouillet said...

I've been having crazy vivid dreams for three months now and I remember most of them daily. Is that normal???

12:38 PM  
Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

Killjoy--I couldve fixed it. But noooooo lets not let the Masta fix it. Just kidding.

Ram--I had another last night that was worse than the rest cause I remember the dialog and everything, and yes, it was at Grandmoms house again. Im posting about this too.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home