Sunday, April 23, 2006

Cover your ears, Margaret


Okay, this post is dedicated to my new co-worker: Alicia. She replaced Luvetta last week (pronounced la vida, like living la vida loca...cheap shot, but funny anyway). She took the job I was doing before I took Luvetta's. My job consisted of copying and stapling documents. A trained monkey with no limbs and a constant brain hemorrhage could do it blindfolded in a snowstorm. Get me? I can breakdown a shipment (thats what its called) in 30 seconds. For some weird reason, it takes Alicia like 5 minutes per shipment. This wouldnt matter but when you have 700 shipments a night, do the freakin' math. I say this on the blog so I dont embarass myself saying dumb things later. Im such a nice guy! I mean, shes not stupid, I think shes just lazy. Dangit. Laziness irks me.

Something good everyone should hear: Remington has started (well, a while back) importing Baikal shotguns from Russia under a new name and a marvelous agreement. the subsidiary is called Spartan Gun Works and they sell shotguns for really great prices. Baikals are decent shotguns, and those are great prices. Bueno.

1 Comments:

Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

I know for sure they offer side by sides for really great prices, and I think they have a pump lined up, and even a semiauto. I need to check out their site...its spartangunworks.com, I think.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home