Thursday, April 27, 2006

Things are looking up...some more. My boss called me into his cubicle, office, whatevery ou want to call it, and said that they might have a permanent position for me sometime soon. Hooray! The next month should prove to be an exciting one. Every weekend for the next five weeks is taken up with nice things to bide my time. Heres a dumb list, since I know everyone is chomping at the bit to know what I am doing for the next month.

This weekend: work. Saturday, Sunday, money for me all over.
May 6-7: Get ready to move into the new apartment on the 8th. Im giddy!
May 13: Head back to Artesia to pick up a load of furniture to add zest and sitting space to new apartment. Till then, Brando and I will sit on my one couch and watch Adult Swim on our two 30" TVs. Good times.
May 21: Meet with PreacherBoy and the rest of the already familiar blogosphere inhabitants. This is going to be really, really interesting.
May 28: I do believe this is the weekend of my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary, and the whole family is gathering in Arizona for food and fellowship. Hooray again!

Now I just sit back and wait for the White Rabbit.

1 Comments:

Blogger rambouillet said...

Congrats!!! You deserve it!!! Horray!!!

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home