Monday, May 29, 2006

Have I mentioned...

That I FREAKIN HATE COCKROACHES?! Im not scared of anything, really. Death? no problem. Spiders, rats, snakes? Still nothing. I hate hate hate HATE roaches! When we first moved to New Mexico we lived in this house that was infested with roaches. I mean, everywhere. In my bed, in the shower, in the pantry, dozens and dozens. Then there were vinegaroons, which are whiptail scorpions about 4 inches long. They didnt bother me before then but ooooooh now I cant stand them. I WAS trying to go to sleep, but lo and behold I hear a "plop" across the room, like someone throwing down a wet rag on a tile floor. Being the paranoic I am, I turn on the lights and investigate. Nothing...

Then I see a roach on my trash can. A big one. I hate these things. I cant deal with them at all. Im calling the exterminator. Ugh. Twice Ive gotten up to pee at night and been in the process of urinating when one darts out from behind the toilet intent on making me hose down the bathroom. Dirty like things.

3 Comments:

Blogger Demosthenes said...

Dude, you can get those little roach traps from the supermarket. They really work wonders. You can even get a few supersized ones for the big daddys.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Alisa said...

holy giant exoskeleton batman!

get the traps! get the traps!

I hate roaches. With a passion. Disgusting evil little indestructible critters.

If the management doesn't do something about it, call the exterminator and deduct the bill from your rent! Management won't be happy but you'll be roach free.

7:26 PM  
Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

See, I already put down the traps two weeks ago. The buggers are too smart! its time for a change in tactics...

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home