Friday, June 23, 2006

Originality is dead, heres another nail in the coffin

My band director in high school always said that the average human mind tunes something out after 12 repetitions so music has to be dynamic to capture an audience. I keep hearing this stupid Riding Dirty song on the radio and I looked up the lyrics. I could say alot, but Ill just post the lyrics so you can sigh and slap your forehead without my input:

got to get it home befo' the po-po scope this
Big ol' excursion, swervin, all up on the curb and
Nigga been sippin on that hennesy and that gin again
That sin again we in the wind
,Doin a hundred while I puff on the blunt
And roll another one up
We living like we ain't givin a f**k
I got blunt up in my right hand
, 40 oz in my left
Freezin my ballzRoll another tree, green leaves and all
Comin pretty deep, me and my dawgs
Yo, I got to hit the back streets
Wanted by the six pounds and I got heat
glock-glock shots to the block
we creep-creep, pop-pop Hope cops don't see me, on the low key
With no regard for the law, we dodge em like f**k em all
But I won't get caught up and brought up on charges for none of ya'l
lKeep a gun in car
And a blunt to spark
Roll up if you want
Nigga get it poppin dawg
Ready or not we bust shots off in the air

And on it goes. After reading this I can clearly say that Bush is the real reason the black man has so many problems. That dirty Bush. At the end of the posted lyrics there is this message:


If you find some error in Ridin (Feat Krazie Bone) Lyrics,would you please submit your corrections to me? Thank You.

HAHAHAHAAH! Thanks for narrowing it down. SOME error?

2 Comments:

Blogger Alisa said...

LMAO! You have to wonder why they're so hell bent on undoing everything the civil rights movement worked to achieve.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

i am missing a good sousa march about now...

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home