Monday, June 26, 2006

Score One For Irony

A funny thing happened on the way home from church...
I pulled out and noticed a truck behind me that looked strangely familiar. As I got onto the Interstate to head back to the apartment, the truck passes me and I realize, hey, thats my upstairs neighbor! So, in a strange twist of fate, my neighbor goes to the same church as I do. I dont think Ive mentioned it before, but while Im on the subject of irony and my apartment, the reason I chose this complex is because my sister lived here for a year and I knew the area and teh complex well. When we moved in I was shocked to find out I was moving into the exact same apartment as my sister. Go figger.

I was talking to the postman and he commented it was weird that the person before me had the same last name. Weird indeed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

sort of twilight zone weird...

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home