Saturday, September 09, 2006

A Masticated Beauty


There it is--my ideal motorcycle. Ive moved on from the stage of getting a crotch rocket (it turns out that people over 5'8" have trouble on those. Go figure. Stupid short straws!) So Ill stick with my initial stupidity and go for a solid, American-made Harley Davidson. I found a neat site that deals in Harleys with damaged parts that sell for much less. This one needs a new tank, air filter, possibly some other body work...and its selling for about $4000 less than it should. Hooray for me! It has such potential--I fabricated this great plan to make double payments on my truck for a while to get ahead then go ahead and buy the bike...

but then my raise didnt go through. Apparently, its not enough that I get heckled for being a teetotalling non-philanderer, but now I get to be the underpaid (wait...I already WAS the underpaid one) teetotalling schmuck. Glory be. And while Im on a roll about buttheads at work, let me just say that older brothers make for terrible human beings 90% of the time. Both the guys I work with beat the crap out of their younger brothers just because and it makes me madder than hell having been in the punchbag position for 15 years running. What does that have to do with anything, you say? It doesnt.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

sorry you didn't get your raise. hope the bike becomes a reality some day.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home