Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Update

Today is Labor Day! I dont know what it is or where it came from, but I get work and school off. Speaking of school and work...
  • My Sociology teacher is an IDIOT liberal. It boggles me how his brain is emaciated with half-truths and pseudo facts. It hearts my head to listen to him. I cant risk crushing his puny arguments because then Ill fail the class. What a conundrum. Pass the class, smite liberal and maintain integrity...Must....smite...
  • Work is work. I go, I stay, I come back and sigh and say "whew, that was a long day of work".
  • Now that Im back in school, my lofty dreams of automatically knowing what I want to do with my life have been dashed to pieces. I realize now (...by that I mean "I realize for the hundredth time") college educations are a waste of my money, time and effort. Those teachers arent teaching me anything but what they think. It makes me so mad! Im paying them good money to stand up there and tell me Bush is a complete dope, incapable of common thought (yet he masterminded the disastrous Katrina mess to spite the blacks of the South), religion is all the same and Christianity is just like the rest, homosexuality is genetic and we cant help it (I almost stood up and slapped him when he told me this was an indisputable fact) and other nonsensical bunk. Oy vey! At least theres a gun show this month. Im going to try my hardest to get a Colt pocket pistol. Stay tuned for pretty pictures!

3 Comments:

Blogger -c said...

Though i might be a bit of an idiot liberal myself, I hear your take on higher education.
It seems, though, that the more we learn about a subject, the less able we are to hide our opinions. Professor, or otherwise.
I could really go for a few, straight, unbiassed facts every once in a while, though, too. How about a news story on WHAT's happening as opposed to why we think it's happening?

6:16 PM  
Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

Hear hear! I dont give a crap about your affiliation if the idea is good! I just want to straight truth instead of this bigotous puke. I wouldnt mind if he disagreed with me if he would have an honest debate.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

why do you think they call it a liberal arts education?

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home