Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thats the way that Lady Luck dances*

I apologize for the last post. Im not going to delete it; that would be...childish, I guess. Its been a long semester, with mundane work I really cant stand and school that makes no sense, in substance or format. I had grand plans for a Cisco Networking degree, but I find that I dont have the "understanding" (meaning the stubbornness to wade through a thick and nonsensical curriculum, working with teachers and peers that have never communicated with the opposite sex in a relaxed setting--NOT JOKING HERE) the work. Ive decided that Im just going to roll the bones and take a jack of all trades approach and take a bunch of classes that sound interesting.

Anyhoo, the last post was inspired by the old rock station here in Dallas, the infamous Eagle 97.1, as it is back up in operation. They used to be a great station, now they just play the same stuff as the other two corporate rock stations here. The question that is giving me an ulcer is:
If you have two stations playing the same thing, WHY MAKE A THIRD?!

Oy.

*Roll the Bones, by Rush.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

I ended up with a liberal arts degree which allowed me to have three different areas of interest with a strong minor. It has worked well for me.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home