Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Origin of the GreatBeefalo

Im sure some of you are wondering where I found my delightful moniker. Surely someone is, anyway. I will relate this story with gusto and much ado...

Between the days when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of....
Ah, nevermind.

It was 7-8 years ago, and my sister and I were bumming around the house (I cant remember exactly when this was, she might be able to fill in the gaps of my story) and we were playfully ramming words together, trying to make up new ones. I cant remember any of the good ones we had, but somehow we managed to get beef and buffalo, and you guessed it, put them together. I thought this was a find worthy of the history books, so I decided (jokingly) that I would become the GreatBeefalo. I found out recently that a beefalo is a legitimate animal. Bunch of name-stealing hacks, I say. Thus, the GreatBeefalo came to be...
Many 11 year olds have cursed the moniker while playing Americas Army Online, receiving a thorough whipping from my skilled hands. Sigh...those were the days. Soon, though, soon...when I get my fast connection back, Im going to be tromping children and pseudo-gun nuts on Americas Army. "Hey, give me the M239!" Ah, uneducated children.

1 Comments:

Blogger Demosthenes said...

you crack me up man.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home