Thursday, April 13, 2006

Trouble Brewing

The odd thing is, for once there ISNT trouble brewing and Im at a loss for words. Ive grown accustomed to getting crapped on, so Im terribly surprised to find out that lately...

feces has not been raining on my head. I have an excellent job with promise of long-term permanence, soon I will have my own bachelor pad, I got my tax money from the IRS (600 dollahs! Now i can fix my truck)....things are strange. Now, to matters of true consequence...
Ive been debating since I was 16 (think Im joking? Unfortunately not...) what kind of pistol I will buy when I turn 21 in January. I really, really want a 1911, but since I already own an automatic, I think Ill hold off for a while and get a Taurus Raging Bull in .454 Casull, which I have desired for a mui long time. Input? I can find used examples of both in the same price range, so its just a matter of choice. See, if I get a Raging Bull I can go wild boar hunting! Where and when, I dont know, but the option remains open!

and in other news, the girl that trained me at work is leaving for a better job, so I get her position where I get to sit down, have my own desk (like I mentioned getting in an earlier post), and read a book while scanning documents for 9 hours. This comes as a complete shock to me; I just got here, and Ive already gotten a better position! Cigars all around!

2 Comments:

Blogger rambouillet said...

Cigars! Cigars!!! God is good!!!

You're reference to raining feces lead me to think about the time we walked aroud Las Colinas Square and when I wrote the song on my blog Scott said that it's especially romantic with the neutrias... Yeah, feces made me think of neutrias. I'm insane.

Congrats on the job yo.

7:29 AM  
Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

Ram--thanks bunches, and nutrias remind me of this time me and dad went to a carnival on Dads Night Out in Bryan and they were advertising these huge, bloodthirsty demon rats...and they were nutrias. Good times.

Writer--A very commendable idea. I considered a .480, but then I remembered that I could also use .45 Longs through a .454. I think you might be on to something...I honestly hadnt heavily considered just getting a .44 mag. Thanks for the idea!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home