Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Getting lonely, getting old

My Sprint contract ends today! Hooray for me! Im going to get a Razr this time around--I found a neat program that allows me to chop up songs and use them as ringtones. I didnt feel like paying for them anyway.

Its not like I use my phone that much--I usually go 4 or 5 days without receiving a call (I timed it last week--it was 11 days) but hot ziggity dog ziggity boom, them Razrs are spiffy. Can I get Tetris on one? That would be AWESOME! Then I would never be bored!

4 Comments:

Blogger rambouillet said...

HOrray!!! Except now we can't talk for free...

11:13 AM  
Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

Then YOU need to get Cingular. You need to purge Sprint anyway.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

I am suffering right now from razr envy...sigh.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

hey, actually bought a razr on overstock.com on one of their auctions... can't wait, can't wait!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home