Thursday, June 01, 2006

http://funwithhandgrenades.blogspot.com/

I suggest everyone go to this guys site and read the post Wild Bill, part two. It gives a perfect image of the fighting in Iraq from a guy fighting in Iraq. It sickens me that people (read the comments) cannot get the point that:
  1. This guy doesnt need a lecture on how Bush is Hitler. For the love of all things holy, I want to shoot some of these idiot protestors. Get a clue. A friggin clue. War is always like this. Bush didnt make it this way. I assumed this was a dead give away, but apparently it takes lots of creative thinking to determine this.
  2. Rules of Engagement are crap when they are designed around a war that was fought 60 years ago between two nations, not a superpower and a bunch of ragtag militants with RPGs in the desert.

I just read that post and I feel sorry for everyone involved. Sure, the US has now stirred up a hornets nest, but crying out loud, it was already stirred up before we even WENT to Iraq! The insurgents arent freedom fighters, theyre the same terrorists that were fighting in Afghanistan, and Yemen, and Jordan!

My post no longer has structure, and for that I apologize. I cant seem to gather a cognitive statement when no one else is using their cognitive skills in the first place. I recommend everyone go and leave a post on this guys blog to show support, and offer encourgement. Im sure he needs it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Demosthenes said...

Wow that was exhausting just to read!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Alisa said...

Keep in mind that these same people are the ones that think Bush is the reason Katrina decimated the Gulf Coast.

(And for the record New Orleans only got a light love tap from Katrina in comparison to the rest of the coast.... They just had a crappy levee)

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home