Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Hammering Process


I cant sleep, so Im going to attempt a mental dump so I can get a little shut eye.

Lately, as in the last few months, my thoughts keep drifting back to how tumultuous the last two years has been for me. I went from graduating high school to ditching college, to getting fired from 7 jobs to living in an apartment with my best friend from high school who I just knew I would never see again after high school. Life is seriously weird.

I need to get back in school. Desperately. I realize that working at UPS is a super job for someone my age, but to me, stability is stagnation, and I hate staying in the same place for long. Its been a year since I moved to Dallas, and I think now that I have things kinda sorted out that I want to go to school at Lubbock Christian. Alot of the reasons I avoided going there are gone now, or I simply dont care about them anymore. Ahhhh...I dont know.

On a less heavier note: I got my Oxpho-Blue in the mail! Time for my rifle to go black once again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

blue the rifle, you'll feel better about life afterwards

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home